lunedì 21 maggio 2012

Saturday at the zoo


Last saturday i decide to take a break from my books, and we spent our afternoon the zoo!
The zoo is located inside Villa Borghese park, one of the most important park of the city, it's so big, and during my day there i'm back baby, 'cause my daddy always carried me there.. 
We've seen many animals: elephants, peacocks, lions, snakes, bears, monkeys.. 

For this day, my outfit was too comfortable (i've walked for 2hours, better without heels!): my lovely floral t-shirts, pants and flats. I used this purple pants because there are flower on my t-shirt with the same colour, better than the usually jeans ;) 
Here all the pics, tell me wich you prefer!

Lo scorso sabato ho deciso di prendermi una pausa dallo studio, e abbiamo passato il pomeriggio allo zoo!
Lo zoo si trova all'interno di villa Borghese, uno dei parchi più importanti della città, è molto grande, e durante il la giornata sono tornata bambina, perchè mio papà mi ci portava sempre. 
Abbiamo visto molti animali: elefanti, pavoni, leoni, serpenti, orsi, scimmie..

Per l'occasione, il mio outfit era molto comodo (ho camminato per due ore, meglio senza tacchi!): la mia adorata maglietta con i fiori, pantaloni e ballerine. Ho scelto questi pantaloni viola perchè sulla maglietta ci sono fiori dello stesso colore, meglio dei soliti jeans ;) Qui tutte le foto, fatemi sapere quali preferite!



























T-shirt: Motivi
Pants: Stradivarius
Flats: H&M
Bag: Subdued
Watch: Guess

9 commenti:

  1. The peacock is so beautiful!One of my favorite animals!Great post I love the zoo!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Hi there' you got a lovely blog (: Love your post btw . So mind following each other via Gfc , Blog loving and Facebook ? I'd love to sweety

    RispondiElimina
  3. Bellissimo lo zoo! Le tartarugone sono le mie preferite!

    RispondiElimina
  4. Following you back via Gfc , Blog loving #3 and facebook (: Thanks for your response sweety

    RispondiElimina
  5. Cute:)))))u can visit my blog as well anamocca.blospot.com and join if you like!

    RispondiElimina
  6. cute!!!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  7. lovely photos and outfit! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    RispondiElimina
  8. great pics. Love animals!!!
    also, you look amazing!

    xoxo

    RispondiElimina