domenica 29 aprile 2012

Green butterfly


Finally i'm back! After several days of study, me and my friends Stefania and Chiara taken a little break,
this afternoon. Of course, i took the opportunity to take some pics, but the weather wasn't good..
My outfit for this afternoon it's a request of spring: last two days it was so hot, and today that i decide to go out?: cloudy! 
The outfit is based on green, as my earrings, bracelet, scarf, pants, headband.. totally for spring that late to arrive!
How do you spent your days? I promise, i'll back soon! xx

Finalmente sono tornata! Dopo vari giorni di studio, io e le mie amiche Stefania e Chiara abbiamo preso una piccola pausa oggi pomeriggio. Ovviamente, ho colto l'occasione per scattare qualche foto, ma il tempo non era dei migliori. 
Il mio outfit per questo pomeriggio è una totale richiesta di primavera: gli ultimi due giorni è stato caldissimo, e oggi che decido di uscire?: nuvoloso!
L'outfit è basato sul verde, come gli orecchini, il bracciale, la sciarpa, i pantaloni e il cerchietto.. tutto per la primavera che tarda ad arrivare!
Come avete trascorso voi questi giorni? Prometto, tornerò presto! xx











Headband: Bijoux Brigitte
Scarf: H&M
T-shirt: Busine$$
Pants: Stradivarius
Shoes & earrings: unknown brand
Bracelet: vintage
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs

14 commenti:

  1. Cute shirt and love the green pants! I just bought a pair in periwinkle. I'm having a resort swimsuit giveaway on my blog, please pass by to enter I think you'll love it!

    -V

    http://stylishlyme.com/

    RispondiElimina
  2. Cute green pants!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.com

    RispondiElimina
  3. Molto carino il look! il verde è uno dei miei colori preferiti!!!

    Giuseppe

    RispondiElimina
  4. So lovely blog and great post!!! Well-done!
    Follow each other?
    check out my blog: WWW.ANOBANOOO.BLOGSPOT.COM
    Hope we can follow each other:)
    Kisses

    RispondiElimina
  5. Wow i love your blog soo much ! This outfit looks amazing ! Pants are great.
    i'm following!
    Kisses

    RispondiElimina
  6. the dog is so cute!)

    http://lenascookbook.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  7. love the green and white!! and that dog is so cute is it yours??

    http://myheadandwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    RispondiElimina
  8. Cute! I like the all matching, and the dogs pretty cute as well!

    RispondiElimina
  9. You look great in green! Love the pants and scarf! And your dog is TOO CUTE!

    xo
    ZK
    www.nine-of-cups.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  10. So pretty and cute outfit! Love the green color and your butterfly bracelet!

    Would you like to follow each other?

    Evi xoxo

    http://thenotebookofafashionlover.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  11. Great outfit, you look fab!

    Following you now hun, follow me too?

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    RispondiElimina
  12. Awww!Tho doggy is so sweet!He's looking like don't feed me to the animals!So cute!I followed you back,don't be a stranger!

    RispondiElimina
  13. you look perfect, love the green pants!

    I really like your blog and your style, I´m following you :D
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapital-blog.com

    RispondiElimina