venerdì 23 marzo 2012

Icon

Hi dear, today i decided to post  photo about my fashion icon,
from the past or present. 
Part of them are on my wall in my bedroom, just for look them everyday and take inspiration!
Enjoy them :)

Ciao cari/e, oggi ho deciso di postare foto riguardo le mie icone fashion,
del passato o del presente.Parte di queste sono nella parete della mia camera da letto, giusto per guardarle ogni giorno e prendere ispirazione. Godetevele! :)


Audrey Hepburn, for her elegance
Audrey Hepburn, per la sua eleganza



Kate Moss, for her sensulality
Kate Moss, per la sua sensualità


Marilyn Monroe, for her smile and spontaneity
Marilyn Monroe, per il suo sorriso e la sua spontaneità


Sarah Jessica Parker, for her gracefulness
Sarah Jessica Parker, per la sua raffinatezza 

Twiggy, for her simplicity
Twiggy, per la sua sempicità 




Chiara Ferragni, for her ability to be always one step ahead
Chiara Ferragni, per la sua abilità nell'essere sempre un passo avanti.

8 commenti:

  1. yes you are right with all the description that you wrote for each one! nice post!

    http://sticktofashion.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  2. Hey Honey, I found your Blog, i Love Your Style. Great Style & Nice Blog. I follow YOU, i hope you follow me back. Kisses from germany ;**

    RispondiElimina
  3. what a nice post, i totally agree on everything you say about them! i am a fan too

    RispondiElimina
  4. Kate Moss is just amazing. Thanks for putting her on this list of yours.

    RispondiElimina
  5. I'm also a great fan of Audrey, Kate and Marlyn.. nice post :)

    I'm now following your lovely blog via GFC, please check mine out if you like http://www.suededreamsinc.com

    Love,
    -Giuliana

    RispondiElimina
  6. I adore Audrey Hepbourn, she´s my favorite icon style!

    www.sweetvictim.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  7. Audrey Hepburn is a total girl crush of mine. I have tons of pictures of her in my room.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    RispondiElimina
  8. cute pics,nice blog
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina